After attending the Auto Remarketing Conference in Toronto awhile ago, we thought it would be cool to share some “take aways” with our network.
Technology: It’s where relationships are built, how we connect, and how we do business today. If you aren’t online or mobile, you might as well be out of business.
5 Steps to Building Your Successful Marketing Strategy
1. Identify YOUR unique identity and selling proposition. What makes you different? Why would people choose your business over another?
2. Buy the right media mix, and stay consistent. Jumping from newspaper, to radio, to kijiji isn’t going to be effective. Decide where you want to shine, and stick with it. What market are you targeting? Where are they spending their time? Online? Listening to the radio?
3. Focus on increasing your web conversions. How many “visits” are you getting on your website a month? How many are requesting more information? Do you have everything they want to see on your website? What are they searching for?
4. Train your team. Communicate and represent what’s happening through the sales process. Everyone at your business should know what makes you different – and should be a rockstar at showing your customers!
5. Develop a retention strategy. So…you’ve worked hard to get business in the door for the month, now what? How are you going to keep these people engaged, and loyal to your business? What incentive do they have to refer new business? Do you have reviews, and ratings online?
I hope this got your creative juices flowing. Your marketing strategy doesn’t need to be complicated; it can be simple, targeted and effective.
https://www.tgna.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/TGNA-bLANK-300x87-1-300x87-300x87.png00wp-adminhttps://www.tgna.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/TGNA-bLANK-300x87-1-300x87-300x87.pngwp-admin2015-07-28 11:08:542015-07-28 11:08:54Who Are You?